Back at it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back at it.

Post by omnirok on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 am

So I'm back in AO once again... Why? Because I heard you can play the game for free by paying for in game time with credits!

Anyway after 13 years of on and off playing I have screwed over plenty of people but kept my rep good. By using others to do my dirty work.

I've never been into exploiting in the general sense. I've been more into the social engineering side of things.

Just my first day back I scammed the GMs into giving me 7bil creds. When I left AO last time I sold all my CC and sold those creds to EGpal.

I logged back in acted confused and requested help via petition. No armor back but a 7bil refund because the credits were traded to known credit sellers? Pretty neat deal.

Then I decided to try and get a duplicate backpack made for me by a GM. No dupe backpack but a set of 300CC was nice. As I "lost" it in said backpack.

Anyway was wanting to get into the actual game exploiting side of things. Figured I would check here. I'm in game on Iggern if you would like to chat.

Or just msg me here. This place appears dead but I don't believe it to be. Could be wrong. But I hope not.

omnirok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back at it.

Post by Castle1234 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttlPwNKd_M

Castle1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by omnirok on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Feds watching rofl

Damn now even the NKB bot is offline.

omnirok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GameChanger on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Well 7B isnt really much.

On one of my accs i got 18BB

Which means i can give out 18 billion to 1 billion people.. Smile

The bug is fixed, and most accs are banned, but i still got one left from the time. Haven't played the account still as I'm waiting for everything to cool down. i do however login once in a while to account page to make sure it's still available.

GameChanger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by omnirok on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:12 am

No shit 7b isn't much.

And the number you are looking for is 18 quintillion.

Please don't try to flex nuts with patched sploits lol.

I've seen the GMI negative item sploit. I wish I wouldn't have missed it.

omnirok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaz on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:36 pm

I do check in here every couple of days but I don't really play anymore so I don't spend much time on AO. I don't mind answering questions via PM as long as they aren't in the format of "1 HIT KILL HAK PLZ NEED VERRY BAD" (which is sadly quite common).

And yeah, our org bot has a long history of getting banned randomly. I'm not sure what Funcom thinks they're detecting, but the last one apparently was sentient as it was banned for using 3rd party programs.

Abuse of Game Mechanics
Trivializing boss encounters
Use of 3rd party programs that violate the EULA
Customer service abuse
Posting of exploit information on the Anarchy Online Public Forums
Use and direction of known exploits

Phaz
Programmer
Programmer

View user profile http://phaz-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post by powned on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:23 am

Phaz wrote:I do check in here every couple of days but I don't really play anymore so I don't spend much time on AO. I don't mind answering questions via PM as long as they aren't in the format of "1 HIT KILL HAK PLZ NEED VERRY BAD" (which is sadly quite common).

And yeah, our org bot has a long history of getting banned randomly. I'm not sure what Funcom thinks they're detecting, but the last one apparently was sentient as it was banned for using 3rd party programs.

CAN I HAZ SOME BILZ PLZ NEED VERRY BAD

powned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum