NKB AFK Bot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NKB AFK Bot

Post by Unkfix on Sun May 31, 2015 6:30 pm

So, there's been alot of talk about NKB afk leveling toons lately. So I thought I'd release our official AFK bot.  And this time, we're even releasing the source!  Feel free to take a peek to see how this one works internally in the NKBAFKBot-src.zip file.

Just open it up, select the character you want to AFK on and enjoy!

Features:
AFKs on selected character

Credits:
Michizure - Beta Tester
Warfang - Beta Tester

-Unk
Attachments
NKBAFKBot.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
NKBAFKBot.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 58 times
NKBAFKBot-src.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 74 times

Last edited by Unkfix on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Unkfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NKB AFK Bot

Post by Mahlzeit on Sun May 31, 2015 6:55 pm

what does that exactly do? is it for afking on BS or what?

Mahlzeit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unkfix on Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Mahlzeit wrote:what does that exactly do? is it for afking on BS or what?

We've included the source code so you can look at exactly what it does.

Unkfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EyaStore on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:36 am

Just took a quick peak at the source, doesn't seem to do anything. Razz

EyaStore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unkfix on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 am

EyaStore wrote:Just took a quick peak at the source, doesn't seem to do anything. Razz

It AFKs, as advertised!

Unkfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EyaStore on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Yeah but since you said "there's been alot of talk about NKB afk leveling toons lately".. i was hoping it was more related to this. This, quite frankly isn't any useful, is it? Does the same as /afk?

EyaStore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unkfix on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 pm

EyaStore wrote:Yeah but since you said "there's been alot of talk about NKB afk leveling toons lately".. i was hoping it was more related to this. This, quite frankly isn't any useful, is it? Does the same as /afk?

More or less.

Unkfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaz on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:26 am

I strongly recommend against using this bot. It is a huge violation of the EULA and is completely game breaking for players other than yourself. After using it you will have nonstop offline tells of people accusing you of exploiting or asking for information on how to exploit. After that those same people will spend hours of their life recording you using it in a pathetic attempt to cause drama.

The whining won't cease there however. After getting a much smaller reaction than expected, despite the fact that using this will guaranteed affect ALL PLAYERS IN AO in a hugely negative manner, they will try to post the propaganda to mass messaging bots. After posting it they will begin to whine about being banned from those same bots, even though posting "exploit" information is a bannable offense. I say "exploit" because there is a huge difference between a bot and an exploit, but that is the buzzword they will use in hopes of getting a better reaction. Since you are an admin on the bot they are misusing, you ban them for the infraction, as well as any of their alts, as using the bot while banned is not permitted.

Now you might be asking yourself what the consequences of doing this are, since it is so game breaking. After you use this the following things are likely to happen:
The earth will continue its rotation around the sun, and you will see daylight in the morning. No apocalyptic activity has yet been recorded after using this bot, though some suspect is it possible.
Upon logging in you can freely play your character as you like. Other players may talk to you and possibly team with you.
After jumping around Borealis for an hour or so you will ask yourself "why am I still playing this game?" and log out.
You may log on later and do a round of BS. By that I mean there will be 3 blue and 4 red including yourself and you will again ask the above question and log out.
There may be further consequences that we do not yet know of, and should almost be expected due to the amount of impact this has on everyone besides yourself. Use caution if you do choose to run this program, as you might have several people become completely obsessed with you.

Abuse of Game Mechanics
Trivializing boss encounters
Use of 3rd party programs that violate the EULA
Customer service abuse
Posting of exploit information on the Anarchy Online Public Forums
Use and direction of known exploits

Phaz
Programmer
Programmer

View user profile http://phaz-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sunex on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 pm

I dont seem to understand it, what exactly does it do? or work?

sunex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unkfix on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm

sunex wrote:I dont seem to understand it, what exactly does it do? or work?

The source code is there, read it.

Unkfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahlzeit on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:40 am

Is it so hard to explain what it does?

I took a look at the Src.. but I couldn't find anything that explains to me how it works/what it does.

Mahlzeit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum